The Pax Cecilia's first album is an obscure release that lacks the experimental instrumentation and production quality from their subsequent work, Blessed Are The Bonds. Notwithstanding, it is an enjoyable album overall, nicely incorporating violin and piano-ridden melodies into a post-hardcore structure. Screamo vocals aside, Nouveau anticipates a very interesting composition.
1. Opening Monologue
2. Beneath Every Powerline There Is Still A Graveyard
3. An Aurora: The Crux Candide
5. Fluorescence A.D. 1429: Burning The Body Of Joan Of Arc, Or "Cupid"
6. Phosphorescence A.D. 79: Buring The City Of Pompeii, Or "Psyche"
7. England: Theatre Of The Air
8. A Denouement