Sunday 10 October 2010

...And The Earth Swarmed With Them, The Fading Voice Of The Old Era Speaks To Us, But Where Are The Ears Left To Hear It?


England, 2010.

…And The Earth Swarmed With Them is the project of Mitchell Johns & Kat Stanbridge.

They were recently joined in the studio by Ted Parsons (Jesu, Godflesh & Ex-Swans member) for their latest EP “The Fading Voice Of The Old Era Speaks To Us, But Where Are The Ears Left To Hear It?”.

Playlist:

1. Everyone Will Fade
2. As We Drove...
3. Always Looking Backwards (For Those Without Eyes)
4. The Slow Decay Had Already Begun

Link.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it much better when you give some description of the music. I usually based my download choices on that. Lately it seems you haven't been doing that.

Anonymous said...

Also, I am getting "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable."

kollaps said...

stupid megaupload. I'll try to upload it to a different host later.

sorry, I haven't been feeling very inspired lately. having lost a hard disk and my entire music collection kinda put me off posting.

in any case, this is really beautiful stuff. yes, it's post-rock, but it has a dash of vocals and is really not boring.

Anonymous said...

It is available to download for free through their labels site too - http://hawkmoonrecords.bandcamp.com/