Tuesday 31 March 2009

Omar A. Rodríguez-López, Despair


US, 2009

So, this guy has released, like, eleven albums already. I think this is noise or concrete music, although I'm not really sure because after Calibration, I kind of tuned out. However, I do know that Omar still keeps his head in a safe place (up his a--) and that all the songs are named after Rainer Werner Fassbinder films, which is something I've decided to ignore because of my particular view on gay Nazi commies.


Playlist:

1 - In einem Jahr mit 13
2 - Liebe ist kälter als der Tod
3 - Satansbraten
4 - Angst essen Seele auf
5 - Martha
6 - Rio das Mortes
7 - Warnung vor einer heilgen Nutte
8 - Chinesisches Roulette
9 - Lola
10 - Angst vor der Angst

Link.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fassbinder, nazi, gay, & commies...
are you nuts?
talk about things you know, that's better! stay in your (little) field!