Saturday 5 July 2008

The Mars Volta, Frances the Mute


US, 2005

This was the second (and last) TMV album I was blown away by. I'm not quite sure why I've been underwhelmed by both Amputechture and The Bedlam Goliath, but the massive Cassandra Gemini along with album opener Cyngus... might have something to do with my inflated expectations for every TMV album since.


Playlist:

01 - Cygnus....Vismund Cygnus
02 - The Widow
03 - L'Via L'Viaquez
04 - Miranda That Ghost Just Isn't Holy Anymore
05 - Cassandra Gemini I
06 - Cassandra Gemini II
07 - Cassandra Gemini III
08 - Cassandra Gemini IV
09 - Cassandra Gemini V
10 - Cassandra Gemini VI
11 - Cassandra Gemini VII
12 - Cassandra Gemini VIII

rapidshare.
zShare.

1 comment:

hybrisma said...

podias postar mais Estradasphere e Secret Chiefs 3, por favor. :)