In portuguese there's a word that best describes the music of this hip semi-underground Tokyo-based group that has discorgraphy misspelled on their website: "Fritanço"!
(...) some people say their music is like a roller coaster in an amusement park... Yako and Agata make up on a cluster of the most impressive (and wtf?-worthy) stuff in terms of music blend — I had never thought I'd hear Fantômas and Pretty Girls Make Graves merge so beautifully — in an album that has ever caught me completely off guard.
Then again, from Japan — and from closure's library — you'd expect... a good surprise.
2. Shield for Your Eyes, a Beast in the Well on Your Hand
3. A Dreamer Who Is Too Weak to Face Up To
4. Lost Parts Stinging Me So Cold
5. Chain-Shot to Have Some Fun
6. Like a White Bat in a Box, Dead Matters Go On
7. Key Is a Fact That a Cat Brings
8. A Hunter in the Rain to Cut the Neck Up in the Present Stage
9. If It Is the Deep Sea, I Can See You There
10. Outro for Cell-Scape